SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Methodology
You need a reputable Search Engine Optimization (SEO) company that delivers long term results!
Here’s our methodology:
- We meet with the customer and determine the details of the business.
- Gather the key phrases that match the clients business and provide a list of related key phrases with search data.
- Client decides targeted key Phrases for optimal Search Engine results based on our recommendation.
- We optimize the site by building quality content, putting in the key website components that the search engines are looking for.
- Submit the site to the Search engines with the key components that the Search engines that speeds up the indexing of your site.
- Submit your site to local directories and update the search engines local tools.
- Provide the initial SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Ranking report to the client of the current rankings of the site.
- Add and and adjust the content and use social media to enhance the site presence as needed.
- Provide the client with ranking reports monthly.
SEO - FAQ
It depends on the starting point. If you have a site that was not designed from the beginning with a SEO friendly design, then it could take 6 months or more. If we build a site from the beginning with SEO friendly content then it could take 30 to 90 days, Obviously some keywords will be faster than others. The lower the number of competing website the faster to page one.
Well most people searching rarely go past the first page. The people who use the search engines for services have a need, Why spend advertising dollars on looking for people who may not be looking for your services.
Look at it from a ROI perspective. How much is a customer worth to your business? Lets say a customer is worth a $100. If I get a conservative 10 customers per month that is $1000/Month. Multiply that out over a year and that is $12,000. In this example how much would be the ROI if SEO costs less than $5000/year. The ROI would be 2.4 time the SEO cost.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Keys To Success
- Identify The correct keywords
- Link Building from high ranking sites.
- SEO for local area – example: “Dallas SEO”
- SEO for keywords that drive customers not tire kickers.
- Reporting leads and not just traffic.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Ranking Report
Find out how you rank in the 3 major search engines, Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Give us the Keywords that you think should generate traffic from the search engines and we will tell you how you rank.
- Our Search Engine Optimization Ranking Report will be complimentary.
- Find out how your SEO company is doing.
- Find out if you need Search Engine Optimization.
- Fill out the Form below now to get your SEO Ranking Report.